Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 90!!



Today marks the final day of Kit and my 'Amazing 90 Day Blogging Challenge' with, it seems, both participants completing the challenge!  Congratulations and many thanks to Kit Laughlin for being my 'Accountability Partner' - many great posts of his have been useful and interesting to people from all over the world.

For me, blogging will continue; but perhaps not every day...and not after 11pm without a damn good reason! Focus will be on expanding themes that appeared during my 90 days of blogging, in greater detail (and more pictures!).  I will definitely be doing more practical posts and videos, that will be added here.

My next 90 day Challenge has started (yesterday). This one has a number of different aspects to it, but the main part is waking up at 5am every morning for 90 days.  So.. let the '90 day Early Bird Catches the Worm' challenge begin!  I will update this challenge here regular.

To any body who dropped by here during the challenge: Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.  I truly hope you got something (at least (especially) a laugh).

D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments only please.