Tuesday, April 16, 2013

No news is good news.

Read this (if you haven't already). I've been doing the 'low/no-News' diet for about 2.5 - 3 years now (since re-reading The 4hr Work Week).  I've had trouble giving up reading so many non-fiction books (more strict Low Information diet), which I want to write about later.  In the meantime, read this article. 

It really is amazing doing this (if you haven't already) - you really don't get out of touch so much.  Anything of real importance pops up in conversation with people, or on facebook feed, or if you glance at the news headlines when you are in line at the shops.  Not having a TV really helps in this (I don't have one - I just watch things I enjoy with no ads on DVD on my laptop).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive comments only please.